• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Road Runner Sacramento CA $7000

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970beep

Local time
7:07 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
NOT MINE
Looks like a complete great start for a restore.
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4541103846.html
1970 Roadrunner complete car, has motor and transmission, do not know if it runs or not, has bucket seats and console, 383 with 727 automatic, also has factory air conditioning, and rally wheels. Car is yellow with white interior. Needs full restoration and has rust, or can be used for parts. Car has never been in an accident. Original paint still on car. Lemon twist yellow.

$7,000.00

Sorry, NO texts, NO emails and WILL NOT answer phone calls with blocked numbers.
00i0i_wNyhcFSGX2_600x450.jpg00t0t_c0yDXLebzym_600x450.jpg00Y0Y_aLsnPvcVV1J_600x450.jpg00F0F_1VcS86DR7oc_600x450.jpg00n0n_gRmKQEWpUK5_600x450.jpg

Going by the original paint, that car looks pretty solid. Why so cheap?

Either sold it or it was a scam. Post has been deleted.

This posting has been deleted by its author.
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

I saw this ad on Facebook originally and posts there thought it was an overpriced parts car. Must be nice to live where that is considered parts. Hope it was real and that we will soon see her on the road running (haha)

The car was real and for sale. I secured the deal on friday afternoon and purchased
it on saturday morning. Car is #'s match 383 with a swiss cheess top and trunk floor.
I am a new member to this site.

Have fun with that car and this is a great site with very helpful members.

The car was real and for sale. I secured the deal on friday afternoon and purchased
it on saturday morning. Car is #'s match 383 with a swiss cheess top and trunk floor.
Wow, awesome. Congrats on the purchase

Bobman3355...hi there! Congrats, looks like you got yourself a good deal. What sort of condition are you hoping for? Glad you joined us here, and I hope you head over to the welcome forum to say hi to the rest who weren't watching this thread.

Don't be shy about adding some more pictures while you're there. :)

-=Photon440=-

Welcome!

Nice score! Welcome to the site and keep us posted on your progress! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back