• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 ROADRUNNER/SATELLITE PARTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJRR

Local time
12:48 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Over the last 20 years, I've owned a 70 Roadrunner and 2 70 Satellite droptops. I have collected a lot of spare parts and need to make room in the garage. Here's a partial list of what I have. Prices do NOT include shipping. I'm open to offers also. Pics upon request, PM me here.

Rebuilt heater box- bought from a member here, heater core redone by Glen-ray, comes with restored controls and extra vent cable. Asking $300

Buddy seat with brackets black vinyl in good shape. comes with brand new white cover. - $150 SOLD

Jack assembly- base plate, mast, jack mechanism and hook ( not a correct 70 hook).- $150

Mini hi-torque starter with adapter plate - Used this for a few months till my original starter was rebuilt. Like new. Adapter plate from Rick E, seals off the opening from the original starter. Asking $50.- SOLD !!!!

Non-ralley dash cluster with switches. good condition. - Asking $200

Side scoops in B-5 blue, studs intact. have right and left. Asking $150

Lots more stuff, smaller parts. As I go through my boxes I will list more.Pm me with what you need. Thanks for the ad FBBO !!!!!

Last edited:
Just discovered damage to the smaller end of the heater box. Looks like it was dropped on it's end. Still has a rebuilt core, controls, hoses, vent cable. Price reduced to $200, open to offers.

IMG-8023.JPG

Hood latch tray with spring. surface rust, very solid. Asking $40 plus shipping. SOLD !!! THANKS FBBO

IMG-8049.JPG
IMG-8050.JPG

Last edited:
Front grill and headlight surrounds. Nice driver condition. All trim, few small dings as can be seen in pics. Small crack in center section on top part, unseen with hood closed. Asking $200 plus shipping.

IMG-8051.JPG
IMG-8052.JPG
IMG-8053.JPG
IMG-8054.JPG
IMG-8055.JPG
IMG-8056.JPG
IMG-8057.JPG
IMG-8058.JPG
IMG-8059.JPG
IMG-8060.JPG

more pics
IMG-8061.JPG
IMG-8062.JPG
IMG-8063.JPG
IMG-8064.JPG
IMG-8065.JPG
IMG-8066.JPG

Heater box- SOLD !!!!!

I'm new to the site so I would like to buy them off you. How do I go about paying for them

@Bells68cat

Did you get my private message about payment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back