• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Roadrunner V-code 4 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopars_1

Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 Roadrunner 440-6 4 speed.

This car is lightly optioned only being a hemi orange, black bench 'belvedere' style interior, AM radio and super track pack. for the most part, car is complete missing pretty much only a few small things (correct radiator, drive shaft, fly wheel). I do have all the hard stuff to find such as correct six pack set up for a 4 speed, 70 dated hemi 4 speed, original dana (has 4.56 gear but have 4.10 ring and pinion) as far as metal goes, it will need
-both front floor pans
-trunk floor
-1 1/4 for sure and 1 lower 1/4
-possibly inner wheel tubs depending how you want to fix it (had been mini tubed)
The only issue is, when I got the car this spring, the person I got it from had taken the fender tag off for safe keeping and couldnt find it, BUT he did take a picture of it prior to removal for documentation AND I do have a nice readable build sheet for it. The link for pictures were taken before I had gotten the car. located in NW wisconsin. Looking to get 20,500 or 21,500 with an air grabber hood set up. thanks!
-kevin

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2442926/2

may consider trades. cars of interest are 70-71 charger r/t, 70-71 cuda, 71 duster 340 4 speed. or possibly T/A, AAR, or hemi projects of some sort

Car would already be in my garage if I wasn't selling my rental property and dumping money into it. (probably for nothing) If it's around after I sell then it's on...

not much for interest, is the price high? let me know what you think...

I know right?! I need it and Tems 69 Hemi Runner. Unfortunately my money tree is bare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back