• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Roadrunner V-code 4 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
pm sent,, interested, can you send photo of BS and fendertag,, Can you find the fendertag? send to my contact email i pm you thanks jc

"car is complete missing pretty much only a few small things "

Is there a matching ## block???

i just bought a 70bee, 440/6pak, go mango, #match, project. for $4700

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...00486062909&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:MOTORS:1123

major resto,, but they all are...

another one purple, v code runner sold for $8000, v code.
the market is in the toilet, if you can keep it keep it!! or sell now.
the offer at $8000, he must be tracking the sales also,

Last edited:
Im not going to give the car away quite yet.. I have a baby on the way come august 12 and need a little money to help with bills. I know this isn't 2006 anymore but I have to disagree that six pack cars are in the toilet. regardless, Im and easy person to work with, give me a fair offer, worst I can say is no. thanks!
-kevin

Kevin,
I wish I could afford that car, I'm not that far away from you. It's somewhat of a sore subject around here since I spent close to 10 grand in the last month on two other projects that I have going on. It's not always easy maintaining marital bliss.

Im not going to give the car away quite yet.. I have a baby on the way come august 12 and need a little money to help with bills. I know this isn't 2006 anymore but I have to disagree that six pack cars are in the toilet. regardless, Im and easy person to work with, give me a fair offer, worst I can say is no. thanks!
-kevin

your car is well worth your asking price !!!!

do you have the matching ## block???
no mention of that item??
can t make an offer yet.

no photos, no motor?, no response, no emails, i guess he wants to keep it,,
good luck with your sale.
i'm out.

no #'s block??? not worth 15K,, if it had the motor, maybe.
8k would be a good offer... with no motor.

just waiting to see if he has the #'s block??? and no response...
:icon_axe:

I know the car well and it does not have the #'s block, however, that does NOT cut the value in half as you state... Not trying to be an azz, but your '70 Bee does not compare to this RR. I know your car very well too. I looked at it years ago when it was for sale in CT (passed over by many folks during the peak of the market) and it is MUCH rougher than this RR. Your car is not a 4-spd, not a Dana car and needs major metal replacement and it is more common than a 1 of 429 4-spd post RR with the STP option. All that Bee had going for it was the #'s block.

68427vette, in all fairness, I sent you an email with all my contact info and never heard back. if you wish to insult me, please send me a pm. I also added in the respones I sent you that I have a link full of pictures so please read the FULL discription. I guess I forgot to mention I didn't have the #'s block, but I can assure you that if it did, I would be making a huge point of it, but I messed up and didn't post it, Ill take balame for that. James, thanks for the support! still havn't got pictures of you A12 yet :) and I hope you maxy is going good.

i already bought 2 other cars... good luck with the sale,,
i'd take a car with the original motor/ and fender tag.. and more metal work,,, over a non #'s motor car.. no Fender tag car...

REALLY, They, all need floors, 1/4s, trunk, and some other work, both cars would get the same work done... the differance is that i dont have to pay a shop. 20-30K.

hey, I' was nt the only one offering around 8-10,000. i'm not sure i made an offer.... doesnt matter now.

good luck with the sale.

I have all the equipment to do the restoration. i'm looking forward to getting the bee back, this week. Just freed one of my rotisseries and its ready. i think i got a fair/good deal on that one. and my offer would not have been reflected on that purchase. I'm looking for a lift off 69' now...

well i love the bee,, its got the # block, # trans, Tag, Go mango high impact color, white interior, white top, white "C" stripe.. good enough for me,, and i guess.. that's all that matters. both are cool cars.

I hope your bee goes well, and look forward to possibly seeing pics of it when its done. sounds like it would be an awsome car when finished. Please dont get me wrong, Im not mad about the offer, I appreciate the interest. I have enough info on the car that I could get a ligit repop fender tag made for it, but I just assume to let the next owner do it and avoid people saying Im trying to pull a fast one. I do have a very readable/ decent build sheet for the car and a few pics of the original fender tag prior to being removed. Not to mention the original door sticker is still present along with all of the other original body #'s. If anyone else is interested, please shoot me an offer! thank you!
-kevin

If nobody wants to give you $14,750 just raise the price back up to $16,500 and thats still a bargain if your baby is not due til August that gives you 9 months to move it and spring is just 2 months away, except in Minnesota it's like 4 months away there.

ya, unfortunatly since last october, I havn't had much for interest in the car. so either nobody wants it or its priced too high is what Im thinking. It was initially up for sale so I could buy a house with my fiance and now its looking more like its going to baby related bills! lol aw well. I have nobody to balame but myself :D

i just found your email,, i sent a response... thanks jc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back