• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 RR Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

clazar

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:10 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a complete 70 RR grill for sale. Center section with left & right headlight buckets. Headlight buckets are in pretty decent shape. No chips or cracks. All mounting points are good. Center section tabs have been repaired using plastex with some fiberglass mat for reinforcement only. No Plymouth logo or mounting hardware included. I will post pix later tue nite.

$225 shipped within the U.S

Chuck

100_0697.jpg100_0698.jpg100_0699.jpg100_0700.jpg100_0701.jpg100_0702.jpg100_0703.jpg100_0704.jpg100_0705.jpg

Here are the pix

$200 shipped to the U.S. This is a good grille for a driver car.

Chuck

I have now refinished the black top of the grille.

$200 delivered in the U.S.

Chuck

I still have the grille. I have tried to repair some of the mounting cracks. The headlight buckets are fine. There is still some repair work to do. I did take the grill off & replaced with a repop. It's not in bad shape. just not to my expertise to fix it.

Could you please make a closer photos of problem places? I guess I'll take it anyway but I'd like to see the problem places))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back