• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 satellite body $400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much left. :edgy:

do you need anything off of it that would be worth 400.00 ?

there aint anything left worth $400 lol i offered him $150 cash and i would have to drive 1 hour on way and burn up my gas to get it he would not even get $150 if it went on the scales

The hood and trunk lid look salvageable. The K-member might be as well. Also, in the one shot from the rear, the floor pans look decent. There might be $400 worth of parts on there, but just barely.

there aint anything left worth $400 lol i offered him $150 cash and i would have to drive 1 hour on way and burn up my gas to get it he would not even get $150 if it went on the scales

I was thinking along the same lines, but didn't want to burst anyone's bubble.

Hey, I've seen worse, and they can be brought back! All the parts are made now, as long as the frame rails are good that's a good place to start! No need to cut out the rust metal, it's all gone for you! So, that's a start! I'd pay 400 for it.

I have dismantled a car that had far less left than that, kept what I needed and still managed to sell the rest of the parts for over $1,000.00, and I paid $300.00 for it. I can't even remember if I threw anything away, you've got to remember that some of the stuff left on that `70 is not being repopped yet, and a lot of people are looking for it, if it's solid, of course.

If those rocker assemblies are as solid as they appear from the pics, I just sold a pair for $400.00. I would travel a few hours to pick that car up for the money.

It's got $400 worth of parts, but only if you need them. 8 3/4, ft susp., rockers, tail panel, possibly inner fener wells, fire wall, 26" rad support. It's just a matter of who and how bad you may need the parts. I have been trying to sell a 68 RR with a lot more on it than that for $500, including a fender tag and title, and can't seem to get that!

It's got $400 worth of parts, but only if you need them. 8 3/4, ft susp., rockers, tail panel, possibly inner fener wells, fire wall, 26" rad support. It's just a matter of who and how bad you may need the parts. I have been trying to sell a 68 RR with a lot more on it than that for $500, including a fender tag and title, and can't seem to get that!

I'd buy both of them if they were within 2 or 3 hours drive from me.:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back