• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

blewbyu

Local time
7:14 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a car that got started and never finished. No time to finish so for sale. Clear title in my name!! Here are details. New AMD 1/4s, new 2 piece trunk floor, one patch in ds floor pan and ps floor pan, new paint, Car mini tubed, Narrow Dana 60 with springs moved into frame, original 318 with a/c car now has complete new rebuilt 440 30 over hyd cam new dizzy and alt, with new rebuilt 23 spline 4 speed with brand new bench seat pistol grip handle, new Headers in the box, new headliner and new door panels and new carpet, new aluminum radiator, new z bar and cross member for tranny, no drive shaft, front and rear seat in car along with kick panels and a pillar covers, has front grill and headlight bezels, new windshield and gasket along with door seal gaskets, Roadrunner Hood and tail lights. Dont think you can find another 70 Plymouth in this condition for this money. Add your labor to finish and have a killler car. May intertain a complete driving Mopar muslce car nothing else before everyone hits me up with other items to trade not interested. Will not answer is this available. Car located in Ft Pierce Fl, know wheather your willing to travel for car. Please check with your wives before contacting me. Ok back on market Dead beat buyer never sent payment. PLEASE HAVE MONEY TO BUY!!! Great Superbird clone car!!
$18,500
1970 Plymouth Satellite
_nc_ohc=iNFwlXV_UxIAX8m0XSa&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.jpg
qXoADnCIsQCbzwCy-6RjLkB7MZw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.jpg
_nc_ohc=IymhOtcbP2YAX87g31H&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.jpg
_nc_ohc=OABR26-gnL0AX8n2CI4&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.jpg
_nc_ohc=_un-9ZztAWQAX9grARB&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back