• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Sport Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bug Man

Local time
4:36 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale : 1970 Sport Satellite Very Nice Very Straight. Have one too many project and Momma says it's gotta go.

All original #'s matching drive train

318 w/ alum intake 650 Holley, Headers

904 trans shifts nice and smooth

8.25 rear end runs smooth no jumps or roars

Factory air car, compressor turns free and easy, no evaporator on car

Power steering very nice. I just installed brand new steering box. No leaks!

Manual drum brakes all around. All have been gone though and in very good working order

Car tags out as a "hemi orange" black vinyl top car. Don't ask me why some dork did a color change along the way, but it is very well done.

Body is super straight !!! I have been all over the body top to bottom with a magnet and can find no significant body filler. I'm not saying there is absolutely none, but if so it is very small amount.

Interior very nice. The seats still have orig. burlap over springs so it all may be orig. Not sure. Dash is very nice no cracks, Controls for air/heat need some attention.

This will be an EASY conversion to a Road Runner or GTX clone if you desire to do so

$14,000.00

Negotiable items: 4 Round and true OEM (stampings very clear) ralleye wheels 14 x 5.5 freshly blasted and painted with brand new correct center caps(with correct mounting screws). No trim rings. Also 1970 date coded 8.75" posi rear chunk with 3:90 gears. VERY NICE CONDITION

Attachments

• DCP67339.jpg
    DCP67339.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 2,990
  • DCP67340.jpg
    DCP67340.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 2,950
  • DCP67341.JPG
    DCP67341.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 2,685
  • DCP67342.JPG
    DCP67342.JPG
    155.9 KB · Views: 2,696
  • DCP67343.JPG
    DCP67343.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 2,602
Thanks guys I will try and get some more pics up today or tommorrow. This is as nice a B body as you will find anywhere at this $. The motor cranks very quickly even in the coold weather which is unusual with the no choke race holley on it. Runs very smooth

Last edited:
Additional pics 70 Sport Satellite

Hers a few more pics. The weather here sucks at the moment and my flash was giving me fits. Sorry for the quality. Email me with any ?s [email protected]

Ok I THOUGHT I posted some more pics.... How do I edit my post to add more pics?

Hit the edit button in your first post. Or post them on photobucket and post the link here...

More pics

Guys I promise I will get some fresh good quality pics on here in the next few days. I want to get the car out in the sun but we got dumped on with 6" of snow yesterday and more on the way tonight. The weekend looks great though so maybe on Mon.

Hi can you put some more detailed pics of the trunk and interior
thx

Is that center console original or some aftermarket piece? Really nice car BTW.

Great looking ride! This is what I need for motivation. This is my favorite body style there is no other in my eyes! I've got a rough diamond to do alot of work to but with Gods' help it'll look as half as good as yours do. Good luck with your sale! God Bless!!!

Still for sale

I first want to appologize for not following up on this thread sooner. My life has been utter insanity for the last six months and this has fallen by the wayside. This very straight, very nice, car is still for sale along with a 1970 3:91 posi rear end chunk and a set of 14" OEM ralleys that have been blasted and have fresh paint and new centers (no trim rings yet). I have access to a local car transport service that services much of the country but not all that I will be happy to get quotes from for delivery

$14,000.00 for all

Have more pics send email address

Attachments

• DCP67399.JPG
    DCP67399.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 1,416
  • DCP67398.JPG
    DCP67398.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 1,401
Offers?

Anyone want to make me an offer? Not desperate but really have my eye on another car and have been told by the boss if a new one comes in an old one has to go :angryfire:

what's the trunk like i would like to see some good pics of it please

Here you go. Surface rust in bottom,still very solid

Attachments

• DCP67377.JPG
    DCP67377.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 1,117
  • DCP67378.JPG
    DCP67378.JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 1,118
  • DCP67379.JPG
    DCP67379.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 1,103