• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Super Bee C Stripe

Dutchrebuild

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:55 PM
Reaction score
Hey gang...my 70 Bee is just about ready for paint and I need to get the black C Stripe ordered...who makes the best reproduction stripe? I thought I read a thread awhile back were one supplier had the bee in wrong position...I need as close to OEM as possible...thanks!!

thats were I got mine
P1020623 (1).JPG

We make this stripe. A few have commented on the Bee not being correctly tilted in the stripe. I have two NOS stripes showing ours are correct. People need to understand that these cars were mass produced cars and not every bee that was dropped in the stripes was higher(tilited) on one side than the other.
Phoenix Graphix 1970 Dodge Super Bee Striping Kit

Performance Car Graphics or Dales Cuda Shop sell the correct ones. Stay away from The Bee stripes that Phoenix Graphics sells.....

upload_2022-5-28_20-2-52.jpeg

Hey gang...my 70 Bee is just about ready for paint and I need to get the black C Stripe ordered...who makes the best reproduction stripe? I thought I read a thread awhile back were one supplier had the bee in wrong position...I need as close to OEM as possible...thanks!!
This is how the Bee should be clocked on a correct stripe and is what you will get from Performance Car Graphics or Dales Cuda Shop.

Always loved that stripe. Just think it should have continued into the doors by a few more inches.

Auto Transport Service
Back