• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Super Bee for sale on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeyes

Local time
6:41 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
[video]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Coronet-Super-Bee-1970-Dodge-Coronet-Super-Bee-FK5-Burnt-Orange-Factory-A-C-383-/161363603283?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2592052f53&item=161363603283&pt=US_Cars_Trucks[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

$_57[3] (5).jpg$_57[3] (4).jpg

This one has been on for a while. I have an ebay alert set for 70 coronets. Anytime one is listed I get an email alert.

I`ve noticed that some cars the colors don't sell as quick as others ,some are over priced but sell because of the colors .:thinker:

I like this color combo, but a lot of people don't???

It's in my neck of the woods if anyone is serious about it and needs a pair of eyes to check it out in person. PM me.

Funny how you taste changes over the years...I love the Burnt orange now..with a matching interior would be right up my alley.
AL

I`ve noticed that some cars the colors don't sell as quick as others ,some are over priced but sell because of the colors .:thinker:
This sounds like a great question for a poll? What's the fastest selling color combo?

I would guess the fastest selling colors would be purple on white or sublime on white. Seems black always does good too

I would love to find a driver quality or "less than perfect" 70 v code, 4 speed, bucket seat bee. Don't have 60K laying around to by a perfect vcode bee. I looked at one on e-bay a couple weeks ago that was over priced (and had the wrong fender tag on it) as well as the project that was just on ebay that did not less. Looks like I missed a shot at a nice one that sold on forbbodies earlier this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back