• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Super Bee hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolling_Thunder

Local time
3:08 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1970 Super Bee hood for sale. It is the Power Bulge style with the pitchfork style scoop. It has minor surface rust and a dent / bondo repair on the passenger side front edge. I believe it is also missing the scoop inserts - otherwise very nice. I am also throwing in a set of B-body hood hinges with springs. I am located in Southern California (Torrance) - I will be traveling to Phoenix, AZ on the day of 10 June 2012 - I can bring this with me to save anyone in AZ shipping costs.

Asking $850 -

Attachments

• Photo136.jpg
    Photo136.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,837
Last edited:
Hood

I hope you enjoy making money on that hood!!! I had the hood bought on tuesday from T when all of sudden Wed he called to tell me someone offered him more money and the hood is already gone!!!

Just remember Karma is a bitch!!!:disgust:

Well - Let's just clear the air. A friend of mine was picking up a 70 Coronet project. I saw the ad for this hood and called. He did mention you wanted it but he did not want to deal with shipping. He asked if I was local and said yes. So he (according to him) attempted to call you several times - he then called me back and told me to come and get it.

I did NOT offer him more money - he simply did not want to deal with shipping the hood.

I wouldn't do that - he made a decision and I benefitted from it.

No Problem...

I just find it amazing that people do not HONOR!! their word anymore...The deal was made on Tuesday for X dollars, T@#$ had no problem with "shipping" since I told him I would have the hood picked up...I went and got a M/O and all of a sudden the phone is ringing telling me we need to talk....When I called him back he tells me the hood is gone!!!! Just a part of life dealing with people who have no morals!

Good luck,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back