• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Super Bee Parting Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwin

Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 Super Bee, parting out. 95% complete car. Bucket seats, console car. Drivetrain out but disassembled, WM23V Car. Been in a garage for 25+ years. Please inquire, Thanks

Why are you parting it out versus saving it?

Title lost in flood, never had it put in my name, my interests are elsewhere now, tired of restoring cars, have nerve issues, Thanks, Ed

As much as I'm sure I would love some parts from you don't part it out and save it I agree sell it to someone that will deal with it.

Someone save this car ! It’s a V code bee! I physically have no room! I’m renting two addition spaces already! Keep us posted where it goes... Once it’s gone it’s gone!

post pics and if you part out I would like the front bumper fillers
20181003_124044-jpg.jpg

Problem is Indiana (where he lives) requires a title to sell... and he never registered it in his name so he can't just go down to the BMV and request a duplicate title as it would show up in someone elses' name. Unless he had a bill of sale showing he purchased it... and even then... drama

If someone else can help him from that standpoint I'm sure he would much rather sell the whole thing at once instead of taking the time and space to piece it out.

my $0.02

You don’t need a title to sell it, just to license it, many states do not require title to plate a car this old

in jersey you can apply for a title to an abandoned car........jump thru a couple hoops and whammo, you have a clean title

Pics would help since he is asking 30k for a car with no title and engine in pieces.Fender tag?Rot box?Auto or manual?

Holy Barn Find. Batman! ......... that looks promising, def not a parts car

I will move some junk away from it & get better pics, interior is near perfect, minor rust through in quarters, drivers floor, very old original color repaint, had 50k miles when put away,

Looks just like the way my Father stored my Bee after he'd ditched it and put it away ! Looks like it'll go easily out the door at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back