• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Super Bee radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpojon

Local time
6:45 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a WORKING radio for a 70 Super Bee. I don't care if it's AM or AM/FM. Just want it to work and fit into the rally dash. Thanks

I have a tested working good AM radio for a 70 B-Body with rally dash but the case is rusty and need the cover replaced PM me if interested

Looking for a WORKING radio for a 70 Super Bee. I don't care if it's AM or AM/FM. Just want it to work and fit into the rally dash. Thanks

If you're patient and do a thorough Internet search, you can find these that work and have refurbished faceplates. I found one for my Bee a few years back that cost ~ $450. Works and looks great.

Thanks for the advice. I found one! Now I need a decent working dash speaker. Never ends does it?

Thanks for the advice. I found one! Now I need a decent working dash speaker. Never ends does it?

Yep, it's ALWAYS something. At least the speaker will be easy. When I had my radio put in (it's AM only), I also had an amp and 3 new speakers installed to boost the sound up over the sound of the Flowmaster mufflers. Worked out perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back