• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Super Bee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caterpillars

Local time
6:18 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
9550D139-C113-4C1A-B474-0C58F9A9F02E.jpeg
Finished all the work on the Bee. Got the original tranny from moparchris and installed a newly rebuilt dana 60. You can follow the original story;
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/1970-dodge-super-bee-v-code-post.189505/
Also have done some other things like tinted glass and new 500 wheels with MT tires.
$57500 - reducing 5k to $52,500.

Thanks for looking at the SB John (you almost pulled the trigger). Hope you find the A12 your looking for - I'll let you know if I find a good one.

I am interested in your Super Bee, does the bee have all its original sheet metal, floor pans and trunk? Flick me a message, or your email and we can discuss further.

Last edited:
Hey man, do you have any pics of the under carriage you could post?

Hey man, do you have any pics of the under carriage you could post?
Sorry, I've been away for a few. I don't have any pictures, but the undercarriage is original and is in the condition of a fifty year old Texas car. No holes in the sheet metal or rusted out frame rails. I would get down on the floor and take some pictures, but I'm old and I think this car may be sold. If it doesn't work out I'll get you some...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back