• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 super bee

500dodge

Local time
6:42 PM
Reaction score
I just bought a 1970 super bee this week end and was wondering how to tell if its a real bee or a clone??

I would start with the VIN number, then the fender tag and a build sheet if it has one..... The first 4 digits of the vin number should start with WM21 or WM29.

vin # is wm21noa fender tag and build sheet missing....

lets see your 70 bee you no by now we love our car **** and the bee people will love to see yours -:worthless_thread:

1409534664817.jpgcar has chrome trim on sides ...thought only coronets had that?

Has the interior been restored? Build sheet could be in any seat.its a bit late to be figuring out if its real or not bit according to the vin it sounds like it is.

Do the body #s match the vin-Rad support and trunk drip rail (drivers side)?

Honestly I wouldnt sweat it. Its a bad *** ride for sure either way. The last several digits of the vin should be stamped on the radiator core support and on the left side trunk opening under the seal. At least I think so. They are on my 68's

thanks for sharing a photo of her very nice too triple black to boot ,and the engine and trans. info :thinker:

was 383 now very healthy 440 console shifts out really nice drives awsome

Well congrats..I was talking to him awhile ago we were going to to a deal with my 65 Coronet 500 but he wanted me to add more cash that I could do at the time.
It is a sweet car, he said it was a numbers car...
I am in Cookstown I heard you went to the Sharon show the other night...to bad I missed you.
I would kill to see the car...maybe check the numbers for you..
AL

Any time ram I am one of the sponsors at the show and I am there almost every Saturday. ..no show next weekend ....I am sure it is a bee...just someone added the chrome....and yes I am very happy with the car!
Just for my piece of mind I want to confirm....

I know you..once I saw the Line-x I knew it was you....great score on the car...you don't know how bad I wanted that 70...*g*
I guess I will end up going with my second trade option...lol
AL

Auto Transport Service
Back