• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Superbee finish panel and grille red lines

moparnorth

Local time
3:25 PM
Reaction score
Are all 1970 Superbee with red highligh pinstripe lines on finish panel and grille I seen some with black not clones.

Last edited:
I have seen a few superbees with black stripes for tail panel and were factory superbee panels not coronet 440

I have seen a few superbees with black stripes for tail panel and were factory superbee panels not coronet 440
If I remember correctly, superbees had black and red stripe on the tail panel. Coronet was only black only on the tail panel, but had red in the grilles on some models. Superbees were all black grilles. Goofy color combos on grille/tail panel colors and what got what.

If I remember correctly, superbees had black and red stripe on the tail panel. Coronet was only black only on the tail panel, but had red in the grilles on some models. Superbees were all black grilles. Goofy color combos on grille/tail panel colors and what got what.
We’re all superbees with red tail panels

There is an NOS 70 Superbee tail panel trim piece for sale in the exterior parts for sale section, you can check it out to see what an original piece looked like and duplicate the paint on your piece.

We’re all superbees with red tail panels
red and black

P1020625.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back