• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 superbird

I think in was 19,995 if I remember correctly.
If just enough to break a guy's heart just seeing it.

Same car was around 20 k three years ago and now its 45, that would make it approx ? in 3 more years! OK..

I was a potential buyer when it was being offered for ~$10k, unfortunately for me the deal never happened.
It was likely my one and only shot of ever owning a wing car.
As for being through a fire, our shop burned to the ground very similar to the shop that this 'bird was in.
My father and I are currently rebuilding the 1940 Ford coupe that was in a similar condition to this 'bird, only our car(s) had zero paint left on it/them. Yes it's a lot of work/clean up, but I don't see the fire rendering the metal completely junk.

Copy "So he went in dropped shelves, junk, etc on his cars (to increase the damage) then set fire to the place and collected on the insurance.

Depending on the state where he filed this fraudulent claim he could be sent to prison for up to 10 years and could be fined up to $150,000 so do you really think he is going to be bragging about it on the internet?

Ben

Going Once, Going Twice,

I worked in a bodyshop & have been into Mopars for over 35 years & i saw this car before & it just about made me sick then also. :icon_puke_l:
He was offered $19,300.00 US :eek: two months ago , AND DECLINED !!! He had one a while ago for $40,000.00 That he let expire??? :icon_weed::icon_weed: Check out the offer history !!

that car just junk,like everyone said the only thing worth anything is the vin.

Auto Transport Service
Back