• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 v-code ROAD RUNNER 440 6 PAK

Status
Not open for further replies.
just incase for some reason Mikes deal falls through with his buyer, i am keeping all the info who inquired about this car and will let you guys know if its back on the market. once again ....thank all of you that i talked on the phone with.

Dave - Tpod

Trying to pick my chin up off the floor. 17k for a 70 six pack 4 speed RR. Thats like 1990's prices.

I was thinking this is meant to be there for a while :) I sold a pretty solid 70 Lime green, 4 speed, tic-toc track pak, bench 70 RR coupe + a wrecked 70 383 Satellite Conv Hemi orange/white interior with most of the parts (minus rear end) to fix it in ~1997 for $7.5K with a BUNCH of parts. I regret that now :( ... skulks away

Dave, thanks for the phone call and information. Much appreciated.

I am disappointed that I didn't get a chance to bid on it, I was all ready to jump in the car and check it out tomorrow... :icon_cry:

Oh well, so it goes...

Dave, thanks for the phone call and information. Much appreciated.

I am disappointed that I didn't get a chance to bid on it, I was all ready to jump in the car and check it out tomorrow... :icon_cry:

Oh well, so it goes...
no problem. things might changs as they usually do. that deal aint done until money changes hands and as far as i know that hasnt happened yet.

Thanks for everything, I really wanted this car. Let us know if something happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back