• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 v code road runner

moparpoor

Local time
12:30 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a black 1970 roadrunner v code that was bounced around Michigan from early 70’s until early 2000’s. The car was tx9 and tx9 bucket seat interior. Power steering and brakes. 4.10 d60. Auto car. I believe it was originally sold in Ohio and traded in to town and country dodge. Last owner I know of was John Schmidt during the 80’s when the car was sold. Couple of key factors it was wrecked and repaired right fender. I believe the car was sold out of the Macomb county area around 2010. I’m sure the car still around. The picture is the day the car came home from the dealer.

IMG_4205.jpeg

ive seen clearer pictures of UFOs and Bigfoot......but good luck with the search

Looking for a black 1970 roadrunner v code that was bounced around Michigan from early 70’s until early 2000’s. The car was tx9 and tx9 bucket seat interior. Power steering and brakes. 4.10 d60. Auto car. I believe it was originally sold in Ohio and traded in to town and country dodge. Last owner I know of was John Schmidt during the 80’s when the car was sold. Couple of key factors it was wrecked and repaired right fender. I believe the car was sold out of the Macomb county area around 2010. I’m sure the car still around. The picture is the day the car came home from the dealer.

View attachment 1641987
Do you have the VIN on any old paperwork? That will get you the fastest responses.

There a black v-code on market place In Goodrich Michigan . Almost fits ur description but its has a bench and 8 3/4 tho

There a black v-code on market place In Goodrich Michigan . Almost fits ur description but its has a bench and 8 3/4 tho
I seen that car. It’s a bench seat car I believe to be factory bench. Thanks

If you are on Facebook look for the Lost Muscle Cars page and post there. They have a great track record of finding cars with less info. Good Luck!!

Auto Transport Service
Back