• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 383 HP 4bbl intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixpakbee

Local time
11:24 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This a good used 1971 383 HP cast iron factory intake manifold.needs blasted and cleaned up .will work on any 383 or 400 big block mopar engine.
Sabina ohio 45169

15649287582561974540572.jpg

I can't read the casting #,could send me the #. And what would it cost to ship to zip code 54106

2951666-1 im not sure on the shipping cost.

I would be a buyer if the shipping isn't to high

How about $85 total and i will ship it to you, if you can do a walmart to walmart for the payment. If so let me know and i will pm you my information to send the money. Thanks again.

How about $85 total and i will ship it to you, if you can do a walmart to walmart for the payment. If so let me know and i will pm you my information to send the money. Thanks again.
if this is still available I will take it, I am up near Cleveland Ohio LMK

Ill give the other guy till 5.00pm today if i dont hear back are you ok doing wal mart to wal mart 85.00 shipped .just let me know

Ill give the other guy till 5.00pm today if i dont hear back are you ok doing wal mart to wal mart 85.00 shipped .just let me know
Are you going to the mopar nats this weekend.i can bring it and save you shipping cost.

Are you going to the mopar nats this weekend.i can bring it and save you shipping cost.
5pm is cool. Not sure yet. Have b day Saturday. I could shoot down Friday evening or Sunday maybe

Ill be there friday all day but sunday im not sure how long ill be there.
Theodore eugene long jr.
50 west Washington st sabina ohio 45169
For your internet safety the phone number has been removed. Exchange that info through a private conversation. If i dont here from him by 5.00pm thats the info for the wal mart to wal mart

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill be there friday all day but sunday im not sure how long ill be there.
Theodore eugene long jr.
50 west Washington st sabina ohio 45169
phone # removed. If i dont here from him by 5.00pm thats the info for the wal mart to wal mart
okay thanks, I can probably make it down Friday evening, that would be better for me anyway. I'll give you a call a little after 5 to see if he got back to you yet if not we'll go from there, I need this thing for my Super Bee! Lol thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
I think im friends with you on Facebook.my name on there i go by is junior long.love your car.

I think im friends with you on Facebook.my name on there i go by is junior long.love your car.
just sent you some pics of where I'm at as of now with the car on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back