• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1971 - 74 B-Body Door Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Milczarski

Local time
4:07 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Real nice drivers lower door panel, the arm rest will need repair. Hard to find panels that are not all scratched up and chalky. The price is $50 + shipping from Michigan.

Attachments

• 255.jpg
    255.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 490
  • 256.jpg
    256.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 528
I am looking for one for a 71, what year is this off of? The reason I ask is I do not know if the grain is different for each year or if they are the same. Also could you rate this panel on a one to ten scale, ten being the best? Thanks

The panel is from a 1971 Charger, the grain looks identical to the green 71 Charger panels that I have for sale. I could not find any visible wear on the panel so I would rate it a 9 out of 10. Like I said the arm rest will have to be replaced. I found the passenger panel and will list it this weekend. Thanks.

Dave let me check out my right side also, I know the drivers side is scuffed up but can't remember the passenger. I will get up to look at the car over the next couple of days. Thanks

Door panel 71 charger

Dave let me check out my right side also, I know the drivers side is scuffed up but can't remember the passenger. I will get up to look at the car over the next couple of days. Thanks

Hi Dave I did look at the car over the weekend and I am just interested in the drivers door panel that you have for sale. Please let me know if it is still available.

Dave I have not heard anything back from you, is the black 71 charger lower left front door panel still available?

The Drivers panel looks really good except for the tear in the armrest. I also posted pictures of the Passenger panel and that looks really good and that arm rest is in perfect shape. The Passenger rear panels is really good and the Driver rear panel is in the same condition except the top edge is not complete. If anyone else is interested in the panel let me know. Thanks.

Attachments

• 288.jpg
    288.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 249
  • 289.jpg
    289.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 255
  • 294.jpg
    294.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 253
  • 295.jpg
    295.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 270
  • 290.jpg
    290.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 256
  • 292.jpg
    292.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 260
  • 293.jpg
    293.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 248
The Drivers panel looks really good except for the tear in the armrest. I also posted pictures of the Passenger panel and that looks really good and that arm rest is in perfect shape. The Passenger rear panels is really good and the Driver rear panel is in the same condition except the top edge is not complete. If anyone else is interested in the panel let me know. Thanks.

Dave I would still be interested in the drivers front lower. Would you mind giving me a price with shipping to 18472? What ever the least expensive option. Thanks

Tried to send a pm but it says you email is full. I was wondering if your door panels are still available. I see you post talking about the passenger side and two rear still for sale. Please let me know what your price is and shipping to 90805.

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back