• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1971-74 Hurst factory pistolgrip shifter assembly.....bench seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
1:31 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have this factory set-up removed from a 71 Roadrunner that the owner was converting to automatic.
It is totally complete and in real nice condition for its age, removed from a bench seat car.
Everything seen is included, handle, mechanism, rods, levers, dogbone, boot and trim ring.
Mechanism is tight, pit free, no need for rebuild, everything worked fine in the car...rods pit free as well.
Shifter handle had brand new grips, lower bezel and top pattern lens installed, $100.00 value from Brewers.
Correct 7180 on mechanism lever, mech is original not a comp plus one
Boot has one small 3/4 inch tear as pictured, trim ring chrome is not super nice but passable or available in reproduction.
The handle itself has nice bright chrome but does have some minor pitting.
The pitting is not inward but rather like little bumps and does not get into the lettering as seen.
Polishing may be an option.
Everything could be used as is, or handle could be re-done.
Either way because of everything included I would like $700.00 for all.
Actual shipping in a compact box from 13622 NY via USPS to the lower 48 is additional., I would think in the $40.00 range, if more I'll pay difference.
Thanks for the ad
Terry

zpistolgripsk.jpg

zpistolgripsi.jpg

zpistolgripsm.jpg

zpistolgripsn.jpg

zpistolgripso.jpg

zpistolgripsr.jpg

zpistolgripst.jpg

zpistolgripsx.jpg

zpistolgripsy.jpg

zpistolgripsq.jpg