• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 Dodge Charger owner

Lineman08

Local time
6:16 PM
Reaction score
Hello, new on here. I e been looking everywhere to find front fenders on my 1971 Dodge Charger and cannot find them anywhere. And seems as if no one remanufactures them either.

8D2BCF44-2B15-4482-B45C-ED47BDFB5C06.jpeg 91A55CB0-B1A0-4497-A41A-A900675E97F0.jpeg E3D2A210-4003-4EEF-AA64-D0F179C5C4E2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang I thought these would be remanufactured by now but it's not looking good. May have to go old school and find a donor
Good luck :thumbsup:

Used is only option. Chrysler's @ Carlisle is coming up and so is the Mopar Nats. I would recommend going there or send cash with a knowledgeable friend.

They come up for sale every once in a while. I just bought a left one from a member on here. 72 Charger fenders are the same except for the side marker lights. 73 and 74 Charger fenders will bolt on ,but the distance between the top of the wheel well opening and the top of the fender is different, as well as the side marker lights. I might have an extra 71Charger right side fender up in my loft. It is pretty solid,but might need a bit of straightening though. I'm not sure if it would be worth the cost of buying it and shipping it to you from Massachusetts. You may be better off looking for a pair in your area. If you are going to Carlisle I could possibly bring it.

Last edited:
Real 71s are not easy to find

Real 71s are not easy to find
I agree, 70 Charger fenders are just as hard to find, and they are a true one year only fender. Atleast the 68 and 69 fenders interchange, with just a marker light, and hood bumper plate modification. And the 71 and 72 Charger fenders interchange with just a marker light modification. They reproduce the 68/69 fenders, but none of the other fenders for Chargers are reproduced.

You should start a want ad.

Welcome from the show me state!!!

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome! Stick with it, parts are out there. Search Tempest works well.

Auto Transport Service
Back