• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 Dodge Charger Part Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

fk5bird

Local time
6:30 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This a part out of what’s left. Look at pictures of what’s here. Yes the car is ruff but still has some good trim and interior stuff. Contact with needs. What’s in the pictures is what’s left. Can deliver parts to Fall Carlisle or Fall Hershey.
Some parts that are sold or pending
Seat belts (Sold)
Strato vent (Pending)
Thanks.
Car is located in Duanesburg NY
Will also sell whole car of what’s left.

IMG_6566.jpeg

IMG_6567.jpeg

IMG_6573.jpeg

IMG_6574.jpeg

IMG_6575.jpeg

IMG_6572.jpeg

IMG_6570.jpeg

IMG_6571.jpeg

I am still waiting for you to get back to me about the drivers side upper front bumper bracket.
s-l1600.jpg

This is my last request for this part from you. I have stated my interest here both in the threads and in PMs, and on FB marketplace.

I’m sorry I have been very busy with the passing of my mother. I did check and I believe in a FB message that I did not have any singles. I will send you a PM here.

I am sorry about your mom’s passing. That is a tough one.

Please do not bother. After 3+ months across 2 different platforms...the phrase " I will check" with no response, is quite enough. Thank you.

I sent you a PM with my personal contact. Also offered you a set for free for you in that PM. Just send your address. I’m not sure what else you would want me to do. I would think at this point it’s all I can do for you.

Again, I am sorry for your loss. It is difficult to lose a parent.

I replied to your PM. I will pay for the part. If I had known of your circumstance, I would have been more patient. I apologize for my less than stellar posts.

How about we start again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back