• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 Dodge Charger SE Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge1972

Local time
5:42 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling the 71 charger SE, originally a 383 car with No title. Just a bill of sale
No drive line, just a rolling chassis. Original AC model with disk brakes. 8.25 rear-end. Fender tags provided. VIN WP29L1A_______
Price is $1500 cash, will require $300 to hold for pickup via PayPal.
Rust issuers: Charger was a vinyl top car. As a result, the area under the vinyl has rusted with some small holes in the Sheetmetal. Maybe about 10 ¼” holes, place tape over area to keep minimize further damage.
Rust in lower right rear quarter. Also, some minor rust in hood mounting area
Body damage: Right quarter and fender scrap. Dent in front fenders.
Body condition: Original paint. No rust issues in frame rails, trunk or floor pans. Body is solid with the exception as stated. Rear window glass is broken, but I have a good replacement. Other glass is fine.
Rallye dash is complete with AC options. Missing engine bay harness and front lights. Bench seat front and rear back provided. Door panel in the car. No front bumper comes with a 73rear bumper if required (Not mounted).
Plan to replace front hood with a 71-charger hood with some minor top damage (very repairable).
Also planning to replace the rear deck with a 73 deck with a spoiler. Hood is good condition.
Also, I have a 489 8.75 rear end from a 72 400 4 speed charger. Gear ratio is 3.23 with a sure-grip unit Comes with no rear drums but otherwise complete. back lash is fine. Also have the sway bar but needs the stand-off replaced or repaired. SE rear springs are the same, thus are in place. Has surface rust from sitting in storage under a parked car with a car cover for 20 years If you take the charger add $600 for the rear end.

Send PM if interested. Prefer local pickup to remove. Accepting bids if your interested.

Have additional pictures. If you send PM with email, I will forward.

right overall view 3.JPG left fender overall view.JPG left quarter panel 2.JPG roof front.JPG dash 1.JPG right side view.JPG

Last edited:
Damn I wish you were closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back