• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 plymouth satellite roadrunner for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plymouth_Bob

Local time
7:01 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1971 plymouth satellite going road runner needs tlc but my good weather driver, its currently on the road and running well, it has a 318, and a small amount of extra parts like a 1971 dash frame and ralley cluster w/ 150mph speedo, also have the proper 1971 Roadrunner rear bumper with bezels just need the tail lamps. this car has a solid paint job but deff needs work, due to the economy and other aspirations im going to try and get out from under my baby = looking for $10,000.00 more if i need to deliver it.

contact me with any questions ill do my very utmost to answer them = i cant upload pics for some reason but i have them on another thread here on our site http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparf...ad.php?t=19272

Link didn't work, but here's a picture of it Bob

Attachments

• DSC07160.jpg
    DSC07160.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 11,970
This Red Plymouth is the sexiest car I have ever seen!!!! No ****. Totally serious. Dude! That car is beyond awesome!! The wheels make it look....wow... 22nd century and going 200 mph with your hair on fire! Awesome!

Defenitely a beautiful ride. Is it still available?

What kind of wheels are those? A set of those wheels are DEFENITELY in my future! Are you having any clearance issues with the back tire? What rubber do you have on there?

About the sale, what transmission is in the car? Since the link didn't work, do you have any more pictures than the one posted for you?

Thanks, and best of luck if it isn't already sold.

Hey got a bunch o pics just cant get them to upload here way to big*dam high qaulity cameras* ne way it has a 904 automatic transmission but i do have a bigblock 727 in my basement for an added cost as well as a 383big block and a 440 bib block punched .060 over never built before i sent you a pm call me we will talk im looking to sell like yesterday

Nice car...Fair price...Lots of luck with your sale!!
Petty Blue 67 gTx

i'm confused????
is it a 71 or 72?
the front fender for sure has a 72 sidemarker and is a 72
i cannot see the rear one well enough
in the pic to tell what it is.

Real good looking car Bob, good luck with the sale..

its currently in NY i moved and now that u all mention im gonna update my profile lol

Oops! Sorry bob!

In all seriousness though guys, send him a pm. Bob is a good guy and will answer any questions you have.:headbang:

Hi there, is the car sold? thanks

Hey there cogaussie, I'd be sure to send Bob a PM if you haven't already heard from him. He may or may not check back on the site frequently, but the PM should send him a notification. Good luck!

Thanks GT you are right i dont check back here very often, im going to make a new for sale thread though due to this one being so old so if someone could close this one thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back