• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 ROAD RUNNER

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnxjohn

Local time
3:59 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1971 Plymouth Road Runner, FE5 Red black interior 383 auto 3.23 posi rear end. No motor, Have 727 trans. Car been apart for 30 years 83 k miles, Has rust in bottom of quarters bottom of right fender, Have a Air Grabber hood with switch and Vacuum canister and 440 air cleaner. Billet Specialties rims don't go with car. $11,900 OBO

IMG_5064(Edited).jpg View attachment 918747 IMG_5069.jpg IMG_5085.jpg IMG_4868.jpg IMG_5074.jpg IMG_5067.jpg

I like this car, but you are a long ride from me down here in SC. Transporters don't generally like transporting an opened car loaded with parts and I would probably only be able to take the AG hood bolted on and have to leave the RR hood behind. Do you ever deal with any transporters that would deal with something like that without charging an arm and a leg?

I like this car, but you are a long ride from me down here in SC. Transporters don't generally like transporting an opened car loaded with parts and I would probably only be able to take the AG hood bolted on and have to leave the RR hood behind. Do you ever deal with any transporters that would deal with something like that without charging an arm and a leg?
Sold AG hood, Yes I deal with a transporters

Sold AG hood, Yes I deal with a transporters
Curious what's the new price on the car with-out the hood since they are anywhere from $2,000-2,300?

your mail box is full

tried to send you a pm your box is full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back