• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1971 roadrunner air grabber hood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
6:56 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys,

I have an extremely nice and solid 1971 air grabber hood that came off of a roadrunner. The hood is complete from the switch, the bracket, the hoses, basically every component you need to have a functional air grabber on your car. Of all the air grabber hoods ive seen for sale at swap meets, this is one of the most solid and complete ive ever seen. Please see the photos for more details. Asking $6,000 obo. I also have rust free fenders, doors, decklid and valence panels that came off of the same roadrunner that I would sell as well. I'm located in Auburn Hills, Michigan

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1449.jpg

Hey guys,

I have an extremely nice and solid 1971 air grabber hood that came off of a roadrunner. The hood is complete from the switch, the bracket, the hoses, basically every component you need to have a functional air grabber on your car. Of all the air grabber hoods ive seen for sale at swap meets, this is one of the most solid and complete ive ever seen. Please see the photos for more details. Asking $6,000 obo. I also have rust free fenders, doors, decklid and valence panels that came off of the same roadrunner that I would sell as well. I'm located in Auburn Hills, Michigan

View attachment 1482910

View attachment 1482911

View attachment 1482912

View attachment 1482913
can you provide me pictures of the trunk lid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back