• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1971 Satellite Sebring Plus-440, 4sp, Nice Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickendeluxe

Local time
10:09 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJG8xF2r-e4&feature=youtu.be

Winchester Gray, 440-4 speed Console Pistol Grip, 8 3/4 323 Limited Slip, 15" Rallyes w BFG Rubber and Power Disc Brakes. HiPo maifolds through 2.5" TTI exhaust to Bazooka Tips and correct valence.
Center Force clutch and newer, tight Pistol Grip shifter.

Beautiful restored Charcoal Gray Bucket Seat interior with new Carpet. Rallye Dash with Tach and Tuff Wheel. All Glass good and Windows roll down smooth. Dash has a few cracks. Was AC car.

This was a real nice 1 owner 383-2bbl car that a lot of money was spent to make a nice Driver.
Paint is shiny and nice but is checked in places. New rear bumper, front is peppered.

Starts every time, runs strong, shifts tight! Turn Key Mopar that the 71 B Bodies are gaining more interest.
I have Fender Tag and Build Sheet and some Docs.
I can send more pics.
$22,500/bo.
Thanks, Chris

Attachments

• pass front (2).jpg
    pass front (2).jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 3,045
  • int pass.jpg
    int pass.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,883
  • rallye dash.jpg
    rallye dash.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,922
  • Iphone 13014 616.jpg
    Iphone 13014 616.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 2,055
  • Iphone 13014 620.jpg
    Iphone 13014 620.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,811
Ah my dream car if I can get my rt charger sold I will be sending you a p.m glws very nice

Nice car for 22.5k

I wish I could have found such a nice car so cheap before I started a restoration.

Just my opinion but try buying that car or the same car in the same shape any wear in the world that cheap betcha cant do it.

Your giving her away in bad economic times another 10 years and you won't be able to build it for quadruple what you have in it now and forget ever buying one that nice that cheap aint gonna happen unless its a rusty bondo bucket.

Just my opinion but I would bump that price up a lot!

a very nice looking car good luck with your sale :headbang:

sweet looking car for a good price! It's nice to see that style has gained some traction on the market.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back