• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 Super BEE WITH PARTS CAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ply30

Banned
Banned
Local time
11:12 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling both these cars together. The 1971 charger SE is the parts car for the 1971 Super Bee. The Super Bee has perfect floor pans, Trunk pans, perfect roof, perfect body for the most part. Needs very little body work done to it. The Charger SE is the parts car that has every thing there for the 1971 Super Bee. The Super Bee does not have a build sheet or fender tags. Comes with a clean title and the Charger SE comes with a bill of sale as it is a parts car. The SE has factory bucket seats, 383 HP motor, AC car, disk breaks, consol car, hide away head lights, ECT.... Has every single part you will need to put the 1971 Super Bee back on the road. The main thing the super bee needs is a motor and tranny rebuild from the 1971 charger SE and the interior changed over and you can drive it..
Please note that the 1971 charger is to shot to try to save.. Also the red car is the super bee and the brown car is the charger SE.
If you need to see more pictures please let me know I will be happy to get them for you!
If you have any questions please PM me or respond to the thread.

33k6eqe.jpg

Front of the 1971 Super bee (you will want to change the front end from the SE for the hide away head lights)
21llekk.jpg

Back of the 1971 Super Bee
33k6eqe.jpg

Side of the 1971 Super bee
do8kkz.jpg

Front of the 1971 charger SE (parts car)
34pds0w.jpg

Motor of the 1971 SE
2sba8lt.jpg

Side of the SE
2ez3hmu.jpg

Passanger side of the SE
r856hf.jpg

Driver side of the SE

Looking for $3,000 cash for both of them, OR I will trade for a decent A,B or E body car!! (NO 4 DOORS PLEASE!)

Any questions please feel free to ask!
Thanks!

E65 = 383 1- 4BBL HP 300HP
D32 = A727 3 sp Trans
WP29 = Charger SE
GY9 = Dark Gold Metallic
CRXG = Charger High Trim Grade , Bucket leather vinyl , Black
TXG = upper door frame paint black
V1X = Vinyl roof Full Black
U = Build to specification USA order
CL6 = Console with wood grain panel
H51 = Air conditioning W/FT Heater
L37 = Concealed Head lamps
G11 = Tinted Glass All windows
P31 = Power Windows.
That is the Fender tag on the SE broken down!!

gy9. Not everyones favorit colour. Good luck in the sale

Carsten

Do you have pictures of the vin tag on the Bee? Also what part of VA are you located in? Do you know how much the hood is for the Bee that is close to you?

How are the quarters on the Bee?

How is the trunk pan?

How are the floors?

How are the fenders?

How is the cowl and around the front and rear windows?

Thanks.

The 1/4 panles are good on the bee.
The trunk pan is starting to rust in the wheel wells but very patchable.
The floors has a small rust hole on the driver side no bigger then a quater size hole very fixable.
The fenders are not the right year so will need replaced but they are in need of work.
Around the cowl and stuff is in great shape.
Over all the body is VERY solid!
We are located 28 Miles norh of the NC border on 85.

I can get you a picture of the vin tag if you really need it but it is a real BEE
Thanks, Justin!

Hey Justin thanks man I got your pm. Might want to take out your phone number in the add the mods will lock it with that in it. I will be in touch I got it in pm. Thanks.

Thanks pal dident notice lol.
Please shoot me a call as we travle to and from Harrisonburg daily.
Thanks,Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back