• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 Dodge Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.Mike Roberts

Local time
10:19 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1972 Dodge Challenger for sale 340 six pack not number matching
Will take offers had it for Trade on 1969 or 1970 Charger too many people not serious or playing
I will take offers now
I found my 1970 though not running Charger so will put this up for sale as to see how many people are serious
Or real Mopar fans
Tired of tire kickers and rest of crap or useless questions

IMG_1132.JPG IMG_1131.JPG IMG_1134.JPG
16000 cash please feel free to ask any questions

Last edited:
How about say in your ad taking offers or willing to trade for... with an expected value at....Or just throw a number on it and see what happens, to me looking at it its in the 9-10k realm yeah it's rough but if the drive train is good and running that's part of the battle, the rest is body work and from what I see a good scuff job and a fresh few coats and your good to go. I got an 2001 F250 crew v10 I'd be willing to trade :) only 80k miles in it too.

The car is just dusty needs to be cleaned up has some surface rust on magnum wheels and bumpers due to sitting in Chicago weather
Ok asking 16,000 motor has 8500 in it
Four piston front wilwoods everything there took driprails off for Vynil due to rear window corners having a small hole in them
Any questions please feel free to ask

Updating some more info and thanks to those that have given me some input/insight,ok the car has nothing missing i.e. Rear window wiper motor,car was originally 318 then found a 1971 date code 340 which was machined balanced on original 31000 mile engine has 727 in it and rear end completely gone through by local suburban driveline these guys are experts trans done race ready done by Franks Atomic Transmission he is a well known expert in Trans business and R+R engine builders also well known in these parts (Chicago area Villa Park Lombard) I do have Fendertag ,car was repainted original Hemi orange ,shifter on column converted to electronic ignition also Chrome alt with serpentine system car runs hot as I was told that radiator has too many cores aftermarket and I should run original fan blades rather than stupid flex plates,told that was my problem also I don't know why but Engine has no vacuum on idle told that was common running a six pack and 10.25 s

More photos would be helpful. Interior, undercarriage, etc....If you're serious about selling the car, you may want to get it out of the garage and give it a wash. $16k is a big number to ask for something folks can't clearly view.

More photos would be helpful. Interior, undercarriage, etc....If you're serious about selling the car, you may want to get it out of the garage and give it a wash. $16k is a big number to ask for something folks can't clearly view.
Your right though it's cold in Chicago my camper is somewhat in the way Car is Dusty
Undercarriage solid can't use power washer right now

Just exactly what kind of commentary is not acceptable on this site
I,m trying to simply sell a car so what offends you the author of this
Comment I don't get it ,this is nuts

I will be over that way (Chicago)in about a month, if you still have the car I would love to see it! If its at all as nice as the pictures indicate (pictures are a bit weak but hay it is winter in the Midwest) I think it is a fair asking price and may be interested. Thanks

I will be over that way (Chicago)in about a month, if you still have the car I would love to see it! If its at all as nice as the pictures indicate (pictures are a bit weak but hay it is winter in the Midwest) I think it is a fair asking price and may be interested. Thanks
Ok let me know how do we contact don't know how with this sight how do I give you my contact info

Gather that commentary on the "For Sale" forum is to be kept strictly to that - no out of the box comments or suggestions allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back