• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1972 Petty Blue Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

3x2BBL

Local time
12:24 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
]For sale or trade I have a rare (original) TB3 Petty blue 1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring plus. Purchased from a member on the forum. Absolutely love the car but ran into some family issues and will be moving so need to liquidate some toys...unless i get a trade offer i cant resist. If doesnt sell...she will be traveling with me! It has factory black vinyl top and silver lowers. It is a numbers matched 318 v8 with automatic trans. It does run and move under its own power.. Could use a tune up and needs some brake work to be road worthy. It has Dual exhaust, 150mph rally gauges, center console and bucket seats.This is a Texas car shipped up to NY recently with plans to restore while driving it, but other things have came up. Body is very solid, underneath is extremely clean.... Have drivers side grille /headlight bezel to go with it. Interior needs attention as you can see in the pictures. Luckily every thing relatively easy to get! This is a very original car and will make a great restoration project, or GTX, Roadrunner clone... In pictures it has Brand new 18in wheels with wrapped in new Nitto tires. Will negotiate car with stock rally wheels! Feel free to message me and discuss. Shipping is the buyers responsibility but i will assist in any way.
$5800 with stocks firm.

IMG_7610.jpgIMG_7609.jpgbuild.jpgds.jpgIMG_7607.jpg

Last edited:
Is this car still available, if so do you still have belt molding that goes on the car?

not parting out, car is still for sale...haven't really been advertising it much. Debating on keeping it and doing a late model hemi swap in it.

Did brake work! Not currently running at this time. Still working on it, still for sale!

Pics of the interior please?
Would you be interested in a 1999 Suzuki Intruder 1400 ..
I've owned it since new :D only 5K miles on it !

Mike..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back