• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 Plymouth road runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyT

Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1972 factory big block road runner with NOM mild performance rebuilt 440 and rebuilt 727 and 4:10 gears

Interior new with factory black carpet and white seats and slapstick auto.

Body is very straight with no rust! A few rock chips but very presentable
$21000 0b0 or trade for big block 67-69 Dodgr Dart.

Please contact me here

Thanks FBBO

image_zps017dc928.jpg

image_zps27faeb39.jpg

image_zpsc5d23cfd.jpg

image_zpsbd4a0f58.jpg

Mike

Last edited:
Man a few years back I put my 68 383 4 speed Dart GTS up for trade I wanted a 71-72 Road Runner.I have since sold the car I wish you had it for trade back then.Nice car....

MikeyT I thought this one was the dream car?lol Yup I know how it is.Looks nice by the way.

I love the car, sometimes lift circumstances dictate change :( Mine being it is really heavy as a drag car!

Mike

Good luck. That first pic is a keeper and will be enjoyed long after we have departed.

Dennis, thanks for pointing that out. And that is a very true statement. This hobby is always been about family and friends

That being said, Mikey T family not included in sale! :p

Updated price 19k, I found something I want...

Mike

Here are a few more interior pics of the car?

mikeynewride6.jpgmikeynewride3.jpg

What did you find now Mike?

- - - Updated - - -

And by the way.....my 49ers are coming to take you down!!!! If they don't freeze to death first!!

Sigh.. My current obsession sold yesterday :(. Back to trades for big block Dart 67-69. A few more interior pics

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Mike

LOL, sorry for the confusion. I meant the car that I found that I wanted to purchase sold yesterday. :)

Mike

I would love to trade but my 71 rt charger that I have for sale is to heavy!

Roger63,

That is a gorgeous car! I feel honored that you would even consider trading with me on the 72, but like you said a little heavy for me right now.

That is a gorgeous car.

Mike

interested in my 72 dart swinger? send me an email and I can send pics, real solid v8 car factory ac, original rallye red now hemi orange. 360 4bbl auto. runs and drives great. nice black int.

A 71, 72 bird or gtx is my dream car about the only one I have never owned. You have a very nice bird.glws

I may be wrong, But I think the pedestals for the gull wing are installed backwards??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back