• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1972 Plymouth Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxferrari355xx

Local time
7:30 AM
Reaction score
hey guys,
I'm looking for a 1972 plymouth satellite perfect car would be rust free black with white interior
main thing I am looking for is rust free or as close to rust free as possible I know isn't that easy doesn't have to have a drivetrain but if it does thats good also
let me know if any one has something they are looking to get rid of

thanks in advance

hey guys,
I'm looking for a 1972 plymouth satellite perfect car would be rust free black with white interior
main thing I am looking for is rust free or as close to rust free as possible I know isn't that easy doesn't have to have a drivetrain but if it does thats good also
let me know if any one has something they are looking to get rid of

thanks in advance

Are you still looking ? I have a 72 Sebring Plus, 44,000 original mile, two build sheets, 400, auto , bench seat (Blk) white exterior, lower silver. No rust or rust repairs. All original panels.

IMG_1663.jpg

Thinking about it. I will take my time and get back to you. I am very busy this time of the year so hang in there. Thanks John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back