• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 Road Runner /GTX dual badge for sale on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago a local guy had 2 of them for sale. I should have bought both of them.:disgust:

- - - Updated - - -

71-4 Satellite, Sebring and RR came standard with the base interior but could be optioned with the Decora interior. Sebring Plus and GTX came with the Decora interior.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. Up to 45K

I have one very rotted but a matching number 4 speed b5 blue car does not run any ideas what its worth?

I would like to see your car, post some photos of it , I bet there are few others on here that would like to see it also :headbang:

$50100.00 right now

- - - Updated - - -

$50100.00 right now 56 bids

i have one very rotted but a matching number 4 speed b5 blue car does not run any ideas what its worth?
i will post some pictures this weekend its a very interesting car,the guy was in the military and ordered it when he was in vietnam, i have the origional order papers with all the options
1 owner dont know if i should restore it or sell it?

Well that just shoots everything all to hell. He wants 85K and his buddies probably had it bid up to 50K which is probably what the car is worth.

Yea you can tell its his friends bidding because it went to 30k within a day or two. If its real bidders they wait till the end. And nobody bid on it as it was ending because it was the owner or his friends with the last bid. What a joke 85k lol

i will post some pictures this weekend its a very interesting car,the guy was in the military and ordered it when he was in vietnam, i have the origional order papers with all the options
1 owner dont know if i should restore it or sell it?

Please do, I would love to see it. Restore it if possible.

1972 roadrunner gtx dual badge car

Here are some older pictures of the car, 440, 4speed, dana rearend, nice airgrabber hood, have the complete grill, fendertag is there and title ,the car deserves to be restored a great piece of mopar history

Attachments

• 100_4094.jpg
    100_4094.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 226
  • 100_4093.jpg
    100_4093.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 219
  • 100_4095.jpg
    100_4095.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 242
Nice! From the picture it doesn't look too bad.

That blue one was on Craigslist quite a few times recently.

1972 roadrunner gtx

that blue one was on craigslist quite a few times recently.
it is worth more in parts to someone who needs, it just would be to bad to part it out rare car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back