• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1972 Road Runner Rallye Passenger side Mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarrocka205

Local time
5:57 PM
Reaction score
Hey, y'all! Just on the search for the right side mirror. Doesn't have to be perfect. Thats why I haven't spent $350 for the set ; )

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• passmirr.jpg
    passmirr.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 170
I have one but it is a remote

974418_937957256231856_737455949_n.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Don't cut that cable.

Is that a true 71-74 mirror or the 75 and up one with the elongated stud pedestals?

If it's really a 71-74, I may be interested in buying it from Habib, and selling on one of my manual mirrors.

!971-2 B-Body's never had a remote (with cable)right side. Doubt a 73-4 did but can't speak for them.
Ron

BTW- if you "just" cut the cables, the mirror head will either flop around or spring back very hard to where it was last (depending on if you pinched the sheath to the cable or not on one of the three cables), and it will be super difficult to adjust.

Also BTW- manual and remote mirror heads are NOT the same, and driver and passenger side internal masts are also NOT the same.

Swapping guts and piecing together what you need is challenging and requires moderate fabrication skills.

That mirror I believe my dad telling my he got it off of a 70 Cuda IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back