• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1973 Black Bucket Seat Belts and Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxytousc

Local time
9:34 AM
Reaction score
Looking to buy a full set of black seat belts and hardware for a 1973 Roadrunner. Need front and back. Thanks

Have you looked at PG Classic? Pretty sure you'll find em there. I don't think theyre DOT approved I bought a set for my 69 A12 roadrunner, they DO appear to be an EXACT copy of the old 69 belts Ive got. Actually PERFECT. Ive seen a lot of arguement over "What if a crash" blah blah... In my opinion? The way these cars are built? If there's a wreck when I'M driving? The dash or steering wheel will be the worst thing. Or God forbid a tree into a door. Also VANS Automotive sells almost all of the BOLTS, hardware, end covers etc needed. I found "Spacers" & washers at a Home Depot. It'll be a good $500-$600 job, but? They Look WAY BETTER than the ratty 53 yr old belts, and I'll have a disclaimer to sign before anyone "Gets In".
Hope this helps a bit!

Have you looked at PG Classic? Pretty sure you'll find em there. I don't think theyre DOT approved I bought a set for my 69 A12 roadrunner, they DO appear to be an EXACT copy of the old 69 belts Ive got. Actually PERFECT. Ive seen a lot of arguement over "What if a crash" blah blah... In my opinion? The way these cars are built? If there's a wreck when I'M driving? The dash or steering wheel will be the worst thing. Or God forbid a tree into a door. Also VANS Automotive sells almost all of the BOLTS, hardware, end covers etc needed. I found "Spacers" & washers at a Home Depot. It'll be a good $500-$600 job, but? They Look WAY BETTER than the ratty 53 yr old belts, and I'll have a disclaimer to sign before anyone "Gets In".
Hope this helps a bit!
I ended up ordering some from seat belts plus.

Cool! Seems like I find better options, once I buy from a Scary place...lol
I may have to look there too!

Looking to buy a full set of black seat belts and hardware for a 1973 Roadrunner. Need front and back. Thanks

I have a set of bucket seat tracks for the 71-74 b body. Pm if interested in buying them.

20220411_143839_copy_3024x2268.jpg

20220411_143858_copy_3024x2268.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back