• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Charger S.E. $800

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyssasdad92

Local time
2:00 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1973 Dodge Charger S.E. Shell no fenders or hood does have doors very good body bought it for the parts I need for my other Charger has sun roof. Originaly came from the south. Any question just ask. Located in Beloit, Wi

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 805
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 792
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 793
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 766
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 778
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 771
Is it worth using those 1/4s on my car? It looks solid in the pics. Does it come as it sits in the pics? Thanks.

I cant tell if the 1/4s have any work done to them they look good except that there is a dent on the driver side that looks like someone tried to get out. I still need to get what I need off which is the hood and fender and front and rear valance. I picked it up in Joplin a couple months ago but havent had the time to get anything done. If there is anything else you need to know just ask or if you need any special pictures.

hate to ask but i am gonna, will you part her out? i want the steering column, please pm me with response as i do not get on here that often and the pm's go to my email

as we discused just posting on here let me know when your ready to do the deal thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back