• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Charger SE

young4960

Local time
8:48 AM
Reaction score
Good Afternoon, I Just purchased a 1973 Charger for a project car, The body is in good shape, however the previous owner. had a thing for taking things part and not putting them back on, so I have made the 1st steps of ordering a shop manual to hopefully find the runs for vacuum lines, some loose wires (ordered new wiring harness appears the mice enjoyed this one) it has a Holley 4160 on it however nothing is connected does anyone have photos of theirs installed so we can find the missing springs and connect them.

Mike

Welcome! Pics of what you have would help. That Holley is not factory so linkage and such will need some changes to work properly.

Welcome from Illinois!! As for answers to any tech questions you have: Go to our our Forums page, scroll down to Classic Mopar Tech, choose the appropriate subject (i.e. Fuel and Air Systems) and start a thread with your related question(s). Provide good, clear photos that show what you are dealing with. Most often, you'll get answers from knowledgeable members here who can help you get your project(s) running & rolling again.

Welcome from the left coast. Along with the FSM[ factory service manual and the only one you should buy], hit as many car shows as possible. The manual will help but nothing beats seeing the subject live and in person.

Welcome from Alabama, you made some good first steps, but we need pictures to be able to help.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from New Zealand.

Post some photos of that beauty.

Auto Transport Service
Back