• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Charger unknown plug

Justasgood

Local time
6:44 AM
Reaction score
Located under dash on the very right on the side of the glove box, I found a 2 a slot plug hanging and a definite match for where it goes. Can anyone identify what this is for and perhaps explain why it would not be connected ?

Thanks in advance,

Kurt
7301E79C-31DE-4F73-8BC1-57EB83E01CDF.jpeg

Are the two wires just blue and black or are there tracers on the wires? Looking at the end of the plug, are the wires
side by side (- -) or perpendicular (- l) to each other?
Knowing this makes it easier to find on drawings. Also is it on driver's side or passenger's side?
Terry W.

Last edited:
Located under dash on the very right on the side of the glove box, I found a 2 a slot plug hanging and a definite match for where it goes. Can anyone identify what this is for and perhaps explain why it would not be connected ?

Thanks in advance,

Kurt
View attachment 1575219
Blower Resistor?

Are the two wires just blue and black or are there tracers on the wires? Looking at the end of the plug, are the wires
side by side (- -) or perpendicular (- l) to each other?
Knowing this makes it easier to find on drawings. Also is it on driver's side or passenger's side?
Terry W.
Passenger side under the very right edge of dash. The plug is - -

Blower Resistor?
Blower works with it unplugged.

And there you have it. I didn't see which side of the glover box you put in your original post. My bad. As you can see from the drawing that
72Roadrunner GTX posted, knowing the shape of the plug and the wires with tracers helps. I'm glad you got your answer.
Terry W.

Auto Transport Service
Back