• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Charger VIN???

Scatpack

Local time
4:57 AM
Reaction score
Hey Folks, would someone actually be interested in a 1973 Charger rallye VIN, fender tag and build sheet? Don’t have the title but I really don’t want to throw them away. Car was **** green with big block. Cleaning out my basement, I had these for almost 10 years.

Well....... I suggest you trash them. It might be tempting for someone to try to get a salvage title on a stolen car & use them. Just my 2-cents

Destroy them. The car is gone. How would you like to be the one that bought or sold a car that is found out to be fraudulent? Not me.

I might be interested, if they're free.

History.

I figured these were the responds I would get, I had more of the idea as wall art or whatever. Not the idea of using it for a stolen car or to make a plain Jane charger into a better option car. But 99.9% (exaggrating) of the people would have the intention to do this. And yes 73 are not so desirable. Thanks for the input guys

The problem is, while you think wall art, someone else thinks opportunity...

I was gonna add the plate to my collection, and volunteer the info to the newly created 73/74 registry.

You wanna split it with me?

it's easier for me to keep the tags.

You want the BS?

It’s better to keep everything together. The registry should have the originals. I’d be happy with pics or scans.

Auto Transport Service
Back