• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1973 Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

challenger6pak

Local time
4:38 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Progress. The county plan is to put a road through where my home stands soon. I have 20 years of parts and cars to go through. I am starting with this car. I was going to rebuild it for my daughter. This car has rust. It is rebuildable. Pretty much every panel needs attention. It runs. I has a 318 4 bbl from a Diplomat police car. It also has the heavy duty 727 from the same car. It has dual exhaust, disc brakes and sway bars front and rear. It is a factory bucket seat car with the slapstick on console. It is an A/C car with power steering. It’s worth $1,500 or a little more in parts. I don’t want to part it. I would like to see someone put it back on the road. It is located in South Florida. I am asking $1,500 firm for it. I can be reached by PM on the site.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Charger 1.JPG
    Charger 1.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 1,658
  • Charger 2.JPG
    Charger 2.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,605
  • Charger 3.JPG
    Charger 3.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,609
  • Charger 4.JPG
    Charger 4.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,623
  • Charger 5.JPG
    Charger 5.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,596
I've been offered $500 a few times. I can get that at the wrecking yard while keeping a few parts for Ebay. I have been offered a dirt bike motorcycle for trade. The most reasonable offer is a guy who will give me $800 for the complete interior which includes the Rally dash, wiring, seats, slap stick and console, etc. If it is in the inside of the car, he gets it with the exception of the VIN tag. The stupidest offer is three 50 inch flat screen TV's with no boxes, no remotes, and obliterated serial numbers. I'll give this a little more time and maybe I'll have to part it out.

I am changing the price on this to $1,500 O.B.O. The county is now enforcing rules that say I have to have the car tagged to not have it garaged. I don't have garage space. I'll hold them off as long as possible and then I will part this car. I can't afford their fines.

After this weekend I will be forced to part this car. I don't want to. They are getting harder to find as time goes on.

After this weekend I am forced to part out the car. I have other parts listed. If they don't sell they will have to be dropped off at the scrap yard. I am quickly running out of time. I am open to reasonable offers.

Right now the car is still here. I have had a daughter with an emergency medical situation that has been getting all of my attention. I don't come to this site every day which is why I asked for PM's. I get those in my email which I do check every day. If you look at my other posts you will see that I am good about marking things sold.

Please send the OP PM's as he's requested and as he's said he will get an email notifying him of your PM and questions

I am going to go ahead and part this car. The front seats, Transmission, rear end, and exhaust system are spoken for. As time allows I will post the parts from this car here on the site. I also have many other parts I will be posting from other Chargers I used for parts. The shell of this car will be scrapped with the VIN. I won't sell the VIN and title. This car is really just good for parts. I'm not destroying a good car. It was already gone when I got it.

I am going to mark this thread sold since I am parting the car. If there is something that you want off of the car send a PM to me. Thanks.

Pm Sent! If you have already started parting out, how much for the fenders + hood? I'm in SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back