• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1973 Dodge Charger SE 400 P Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you happen to have the bulkhead connector still? Fuel tank and/or fuel filler neck still around?

Yes I have it. Was going to sell with the rear bumper assembly but may separate it.

Yes, I would like it. Does it run from the inside of trunk to sockets ?

Yes it unplugs inside the trunk Andy runs along the lights. I would need a few days to get it for you.

oh, one more question came to mind...is the right rear marker light wiring included as part of the harness ?

Will have to check on the wiring as I don’t know if the taillight plug includes any of the marker lights

I only have part of the drivers side some was rusted and cut out. The passenger side is pretty good. Do you need the frame rails under as well? Wanted to try and keep some of it together if possible. Feel free to PM to discuss this further.

Update, I am going to Carlisle but not as a vendor. I can bring small parts there for anyone interested in meeting me will definitely be there on Friday and possibly other days.

Looks like AC setup is probably sold and rear glass, upper door and rear window trim, charcoal canister/bracket are gone as well. I will make someone a package deal on the floor shift stuff (column, bucket seat reinforcements, console brackets and the wiring and linkage that I have.

Last call for Carlisle if anyone needs anything that I pulled off this car and wants to meet me there.

I have the harnesses. They were all tied up in the bumper.

Do you still have the 3-speed wiper linkage, pivots etc?

Sorry that is gone. Many of the parts are sold. I still have the flor shift column and floor brackets and bucket seat braces and part of the shifter linkage. I also have the 28” fan shroud and the engine still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back