• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1973 Dodge Charger SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

c.duck

Local time
11:10 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Been debating this one for a long time but here it is -

1973 Dodge Charger SE

I've owned the car for the past 10 years. Original small block car that we swapped a 440 into. Did the conversion with Schumacher mounts. Shortly after putting a freshly rebuilt 440 in, the car was stolen, and the motor was abused and fried. Took the wind out of my sails and the car has sat for the past few years.

Typical my loss your gain story.

Has newer X pipe exhaust. Has 8 3/4 3.55 posi rear end. Tuff steering wheel. '71 R/T/72 Rallye Tail lights. Custom shifter. Bucket seats. original A/C car. Comes with a new carpet kit.

Located in Washougal, WA 98671.
Asking $13,500

I have the original hood that will go with the car - also have a '71 R/T hood with the louvers that can go with the car for an additional $2000, if you know how hard they are to get, you know...

Only surface rust on car, I replaced the drivers side floor pan, everything else is original and rock solid.

Happy to answer any questions.

pics

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back