• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1973 Dodge Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

icecat66

Local time
3:06 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Car has no motor no trans has big block K frame, (489)3:55 posi rear, passengers door is apart needed new door it's just not back together, needs floor from fore wall back to rear foot well( have new foot well pans not installed), needs quarter work both sides, has 6pk hood, good glass, frame is solid... Have the front bucket seat and rear seat need recovered also have the full door hinge rebuild kit and set of 15" cragers.... it's all there just need motor trans and time.. TIME is what I don't have and that's why it must go!!
It's sell or scrap at this point...
Pics if you want more just pm me and I will text or email them to you...
Asking $1200.00 OBO

JOE IMG_20131207_225116_373.jpg
20131219_200342.jpg
IMG_20130911_092952_667.jpg

Looks like a bargain. When you say '6pk hood' do you mean the power bulge hood or air grabber? Those alone could be worth your asking price. If you lived next to me, I'd buy it. GLWS.

looks like a great project for someone, reasonable pricing too, you don't often see that, sometimes I think people see a cheap price & they immediately think rusty ol' junk, you need to be very descriptive & post up more photos & descriptions of everything, the more the better, if you want to sell it... have a little patience too... I'd consider looking at it, if I lived much closer & had more room...

I may be interested in parts if you go that route. I am near Scranton so quick trip down.

Reason for sale is a move so kinda need the whole thing gone at once..

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!
A awesome young man local here bought it and I told him to join the forum so the car will stay on here and we will gain a member... Awesome guy can't wait to help him I just didn't have the time and he saved it from the scrap yard......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back