• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1973 Dodge Coronet

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyB53

Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1973 Dodge Coronet. 318 V8. 4 speed manual, which is not factory. 2 bbl Holley carb. Engine is mostly stock… smog stuff has been removed, 360 intake manifold.

Just turned over 100,000 miles.

Wheels: 15” Cragar SS in the rear, 14” in front

BF Goodrich Tires are 15+ years old, will probably need replaced soon due to age.

Hurst Shifter. CD Player.

Paint is the highlight of the car: metallic orange, with ghost flames, multiple clear coats. Although it is a 15 year paint job, it is in very good condition. Car was originally black. Engine was taken out in ~2004 and engine bay painted same color as car. Vinyl top in overall good condition, with a couple bubbled rust spots underneath. Head liner is new, perfect condition.

Has a coolant leak at/near intake manifold. Only leaks when the engine runs, and is a “drip” leak, but puddles up in the intake manifold. Rear brake line has a small leak, at right rear drum, probably brake cylinder. Small leak at differential. Brand new Carter fuel pump, just installed July 2021. It starts up, runs, and drives fine. There is sun fade on carpets, as this car was sold new in Georgia, and probably lived most of its life there.

Underside has been undercoated, but is still what I call a heavy surface rust underneath. No rust holes in the frame/unibody. The 4 corners were rusted through when purchased in 2003, but were professionally fixed.

I have owned this car since 2003, has been garage kept ever since. A 1970’s family car with a little hot rod treatment…still gets a lot of attention.

Update: After giving the car a thorough look, I noticed the right rear leaf spring is broke, right where it mounts to the car. Unfortunately, I will not have time to fix this for quite a few weeks...so price reduced from $6000 to $3000 as it sits. I've added a picture of the broken leaf spring, as the spring is not wrapped around the connection point anymore. The car is just sitting on the spring.
Located in Pittsburgh, PA 15239. No trades, cash only. Price reduced to $3,000.

update: Local sale pending

1 (2).jpg 1 (4).jpg 1 (8).jpg 1 (10).jpg 1 (13).jpg 1 (14).jpg 1 (16).jpg 1 (17).jpg 1 (19).jpg 20210721_205514.jpg

Last edited:
That's a sweet ride. :thumbsup:
I regret parting the 72 I had.
Good luck with the sale.

Local sale fell through...car is still for sale.
Coolant Leak will be fixed this weekend

Last edited:
I've sent you a PM about your Coronet. Please give me a call or respond when you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back