• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1973 RR SAT Parts (parting out 73 Satellite Sebring Plus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 280156

Is this little hook under the tranny cross member for more tension on the e-brake cable?

Yes located on the tranny cross member but it's used for suspending the e brake cable and not as a tensioner. The tensioner is on the pass. side. It has a long J bolt that hooks into the uni-body frame and the J bolt goes thru a triangle shaped bracket with a nut on the other end to use for tension adjustment. The e brake cable routes thru this bracket towards the rear end. Hope that helps. I can provide pics if you need them.

Im interested in the rear wire harness for the taillites. How is the connector (plug), is the mid harness available or at lest the connector plus 12-20in of wire still on the connector. (So i can splice it to my harness.)

Thanks.

Do you have the hose for the rear defogger? Thank you

Im interested in the rear wire harness for the taillites. How is the connector (plug), is the mid harness available or at lest the connector plus 12-20in of wire still on the connector. (So i can splice it to my harness.)

Thanks.

Hello, Did you mean the main wire harness that runs from the driver's side kick panel back to the trunk/tail lights? If so sorry but I've already sold that harness. However I do have the same harness from a 1973 Charger. Not sure if they're the same.

Please let me know.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have the hose for the rear defogger? Thank you

Sorry but the Satellite did not come equipped with a rear defroster.

Thanks

Do u still have passenger fender, front upper and lower valance? How much to ship to 32773?

is the rear tail lite harness still available. Also right rear quarter. thanks.

how about the dash emblem satellite above glove box do you have one thanks

how about the dash emblem satellite above glove box do you have one thanks

Hello, sorry for the late reply. I do not have the woodgrain vent Satellite emblem. It went with the sale of the vent bezel.

Thanks, Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back