• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Satellite Sebring Plus 3000.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still resting in my backyard waiting for a new owner...

Bring cash and a trailer.....

It's like anywhere else really. There's been no offers (except from one crackhead) on my Duster either on here, or on FABO. It ain't perfect, but it's a ready to go, turn-key car

Runner,

You are absolutely right not a lot is moving anywhere unless it is mint and you only want 500 for it. LOL

Then they want to try and offer you half your asking price..lol

Lets hope someone with the necessary financing will see both outr cars and buy them...

Jim

"The thing about Irony is it's sooooo.......IRONIC"

Yesterday I got a message from someone who saw my car on FABO. He called almost immediately after getting my number, and is supposed to be looking at the car on Monday.

Ok.....that's not a profession of love forever (lol) but at least I got a call. Maybe the same irony will work for you as well.

False alarm. My caller had to be out of town and didn't make it back. Now he's gonna go look at a car he used to own to see if its possible to reacquire (don't blame him for that).
Maybe next weekend...............

(translates in to a bump for ya)

thanks for the bump.

still no serious offers for the entire car. A lot of offers for parts, but not that desperate to move it.

Well no serious interest to date.

I am starting to prep it for winter storage.

Jim

LAst Call!!

Accepting serious offers....

Still not parting it though....

the weather is still good....

Let's move this critter!!!

Jim

:rofl::rofl::rofl: damn jim i aint been online in 4 months you still trying to sale that **** :thatswck:

aint nobody on FABO FBBO :laughing9:got any money

Last edited:
Well Danny you are absolutely correct.
No serious buyers on here unless you are giving it away.
So it will be put away for the winter soon....
Where you been hiding? Jail? LOL

Jim

looks like it aint gonna be no :car flipper: this time jim :rolling::rolling::rolling:

Danny,

Im not as well versed at flipping these gems as you are...lol

So I guess it is mine for the time being....

So you make bail or what? lol

Jim

what about those bumpers you picked up for it? i would be interested in buying the rear one if its in decent shape.

Race Dodge: The bumpers went with the car.

74 RR 340: 800 isnt a fair price in any state.

Thats why I traded it for a running turbocharged 5 speed car. I got tired of all the people with no money on here and elsewhere that try lowballing offers when we all know what a mint dash pad, a mint console and the 70-71 style buckets and their tracks are going for. This car parted out would easily of brought over 2k. I just didnt want to part a car that was so complete and have a car sitting in my drive missing what I was able to sell off initially. So now my buddy will either get it running and sell it, or part it.

Ya snooze, Ya lose!!

:icon_anal::sSig_lol3: DAMN JIM!!!! IS THAT HOW YOU DO US? (FORBBODIES ONLY MEMBERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back