• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1974 Charger 440 E85 stock valve covers

Are they the tall ones or the short ones. Here are the tall. Kim

IMG_2975.jpeg

IMG_2976.jpeg

Last edited:
74's are short. They are basically the same as 71's but have the clip for the plug wires on the drivers front cover.

s-l1602.jpg

74_Engine.jpg

Tall or short? I don't know. Ik am looking for original stock covers. I was hoping to get an answer on this forum. If you don't know, I don't know. From which engine are these? Wat was original color?
These were blue. Answer is below in the next reply. I’ll look this weekend. Kim

This pair was on a 75 440 that was in a 70 Challenger I bought years ago. Not sure if they were original to that engine or not. I have another pair but they are the 1978 taller ones.
Pm me if interested. $60.00 plus shipping.

100_1466.JPG

100_1491.JPG

100_1492.JPG

I have these available. The blue pair has ‘71 in sharpie but maybe they’re mismarked. No idea on the one on the right…
IMG_7614.jpeg

Thanks, Very rough and I have to be sure these are original to a 74 charger. Does anyone confirm this?
If u could supply some very good detailed pics of the proper ones u want then u will be sure to get the right ones. Are the different between B,C, E bodies and trucks? Hopefully someone can confirm. Kim

Auto Transport Service
Back