• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 Ddge Charger Bench Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

spideyinblack

Local time
12:20 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a front bench seat for a 1974 Dodge Charger. If there is any bench seat that would fit also or any sort of reproduction known please let me know this too. thank you:headbang:

Looking for a front bench seat for a 1974 Dodge Charger. If there is any bench seat that would fit also or any sort of reproduction known please let me know this too. thank you:headbang:

My uncle has a 74 Charger SE parts car well its a complete car. The car has the buddy seat that folds down in the middle.

I will see about the beanch seat and if you need other charger parts let me know.

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

Last edited by a moderator:
My uncle has a 74 Charger SE parts car well its a complete car. The car has the buddy seat that folds down in the middle.

I will see about the beanch seat and if you need other charger parts let me know.

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

I'm very interested....I'm not sure how i can talk to you since the moderators warned this thread about numbers or email addresses....

Got one in a 73 satellite if its the same in good shape pm if your interested.

I have a bench seat that I need to get rid of out of my '73 charger. It's gold and will definitely need to be re-upholstered but I'll give it away for cheap for you.

I've got a great set of full interior in white (front bench, rear bench, headliner and visors.) pm me for pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back